Bridgeways: Inspiring from all angles
Bridgeways is a large nonprofit offering various programs to connect adults with mental illness to jobs and housing. They meet manufacturing needs for local industries, bridging the gap between large-scale fabrication market needs and people seeking opportunities for growth. They were looking for a refresh to their brand identity that communicated their company’s ethos and ambition to a widely varied audience.
What We Did
We led Bridgeways through the transformative process of creating a meaningful, modern brand. From an outdated website and logo, we set them up with a complete, new set of visual assets for web and print.
- A new logo
- A complete Brand Guide, setting standards for fonts, icons, photography, and color sets
- On-site photography that captured the faces and activities of the company
- Full website design, including a sitemap wireframes, and full-fidelity mockups
- Modern web development on WordPress, the most widely-used CMS on the web
- Ongoing site maintenance with security monitoring, updates, and hosting management